Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position of PROJECT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at the Institute of Statistical, Social and Economic Research (ISSER) of Ghana, University of Ghana, Legon.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Administrative and Secretarial support to the Project;
- Assist in preparing regular Administrative and Financial reports for the Project Director;
- Coordinate project activities with other management personnel of the project;
- Monitor the financial disbursements of the sub-awards on the project;
- Assist to develop and prepare all project related reports;
- Undertake any other duties under the direction of the Executive Director of the Project.
- Holds at least a bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, awarded by a recognised institution. A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as high level of computer literacy;
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills;
- Must have high technical skills in report writing, procurement templates development, project management tools;
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Demonstrable evidence of relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should submit the following electronically to: email@example.com NOT LATER THAN DECEMBER 20, 2021
- A full CV including: University degrees and dates, past and present posts, a list of publications, presentations, and other research-related achievements;
- Transcript of MA/MSc or MPhil coursework;
- A writing sample preferably, a publication document;
- A 2-page (maximum) statement, explaining why you would be the right candidate for this post.